Pill Identification Guidelines
We have assembled some resources to help you identify your pill. More lists and links will be added soon.
A cool feature is our Common Imprints list. Most pill identification questions ask about opioid analgesics, benzodiazepines, muscle relaxants, antidepressants and appetite suppressants. If you think your pill is one of these drugs, check the list first. Your drug imprint might be there, and your search is done.
Another helpful feature is the section called Resources for Pill Identification. You'll find links to free pill imprint identifiers.
Try our search engine too. You might find what you need with a quick search.
Still no luck? Post a question.
- Select Submit forum topic
- Title is required. Use a descriptive title like White round pill marked A266, not ID my pill
- Choose Pill Identification in the drop down box
- Type your question in the Body box. You can use plain text or BBCode
- When you are finished, click the Preview button to see how your post will look
If your post looks okay, hit the Submit button and you are done.