Fake Xanax GG 249?

122 replies [Last post]
flounder
User offline. Last seen 1 year 51 weeks ago. Offline
letters

if you've gotten two letters from the DEA concerning importation of controlled substances without the proper documentation/authorization it may be good to heed the warning.  Federal sentencing quidelines for drug violations has some stiff recomended sentences WITHOUT parole.

4N6
4N6's picture
User offline. Last seen 6 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Can't really tell from

Can't really tell from Sarkmo's picture.  There isn't anything there to give it any scale.

The only visual distiction between the counterfeits and the real tablets, so far, is a very slight difference in size.

sarkmo
User offline. Last seen 8 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
I say FAKE

The ones I received were definitely NOT Alprazolam. I think they may have contained Phenazepam.

"ALPRAZOLAM MIMIC TABLETS (ACTUALLY CONTAINING EITHER MELATONIN OR AN UNUSUAL, NON-CONTROLLED BENZODIAZEPINE) IN NORTHWEST FLORIDA"

Solo5010 posted the link about bogus 2mg bars turning up in Florida - I'm pretty sure that's what I got. The real 2mg bars look quite different if you look closely.
Left are authentic Sandoz. Right is what I received. Junk. Look at the imprints. The 2 and the 9 are different. Half the pills looked like they had gotten wet!

FOOLED
User offline. Last seen 8 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
The post we been waiting for.

BINGO ,so i guess the one on the right go in the trash ?

litetalk
litetalk's picture
User offline. Last seen 7 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
sandoz?

The only xanax I have ever gotten with GG imprints are from Geneva Pharmacutical company, unless Geneva is owned by Sandoz?? Which alot of Generic Drug Companys are owned by the original maker of tha name brand. I like the single G's ( Greenstone) I like them better than GG Geneva. I would never buy Medication off the internet, it would b like buying them on the street, bump that!!! I might think life x*#&s, but I dont wanna die, fake drugs can kill people even if its something innocent like tylenol in them...people including me have many drug Allergies!!!!

chris55552
User offline. Last seen 4 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Germany GG 249s

wow 

edit mod x

Agent_XXX
Agent_XXX's picture
User offline. Last seen 4 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
I think it's beyond foolish

I think it's beyond foolish to take a medication that is counterfeit, bootleg etc. I mentioned to my primary that I felt I needed a med that took the edge off a some anxiety I was feeling of late. I've been a patient of his for over 10 years. He asked me the nature of the anxiety I was suffering from and we discussed it for a few minutes. He prescribed xaxax .5 and he gave me some parameters of upping the dose to 1.0 and asked me to email him in the event I was not getting the relief I was looking for. 

Fubu

4N6
4N6's picture
User offline. Last seen 6 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
interesting

I didn't notice the "9" on Sarmco's tablet at first.

The counterfeits that were submitted to my lab, which contained phenazepam, had an imprint that was identical to Sandoz.  They were just a tad longer and skinnier.

I don't have an image of those I can upload, but there is a side-by-side pic in another thread on this site.

http://www.pharmer.org/images/domestic/fake-sandoz-brand-bars-you-decide

sarkmo
User offline. Last seen 8 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Update

So I just received the 2nd shipment from this online pharmacy. Came from the same place in Los Angeles. They sent the exact same pills again - fake 2mg. I will never again trust any of these online pharmacies offering meds with "no prior prescription needed"
Lesson learned. Scary stuff.

I emailed them again to tell them they are shipping counterfeit meds and they told me that none of their US suppliers have 2mg Alprazolam. They will "look into the matter" and get back to me within 48 hours. Either this "supplier" in Los Angeles has gone rogue or the whole company is ripping people off. These pharmacies are worldwide. The domain name is based in Florida according to a "whois" database lookup. My card was charged from a bank in Switzerland and the customer support people are in Pakistan or something.

It will be interesting to see what happens.... I wonder if they will credit my card? I will post the outcome if anyone is interested.

Oh, and I threw away all the pills.

FOOLED
User offline. Last seen 8 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
exact pill

SARKMO do you know if these pills are Blanks or , do they have another chemical in them ,When i opened the jar it did give off some kind of chemical oder ,some say they have something in them .Did you try one?