Fake Xanax GG 249?

122 replies [Last post]
FOOLED
User offline. Last seen 8 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Fake gg249

Just got stuck with the same pills that sarkmo posted , Tryed calling ,a recording? .try emailing them ?a return  email saying they will get back to me? Would like to post site ? any hope of getting my money back ?

edit/g

htmom
htmom's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
The nine also looks

The nine also looks different. If they shipped you fake 2mg, do you really think you are going to get real 1mg bars?Let this be a lesson in life, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Never order anything from an online pharmacy. You never take something without id 'ing first, so you know what you are taking. You never know what you are taking if you order from an online pharmacy. You may get one that is very good at making look-a-likes.htmom

FOOLED
Legal Issue

Can you contact your Credit Card for Fraud? Never been Burnt Before.

RetiredMsSarge
RetiredMsSarge's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Don't be Naive

You can't go back on an illegal drug purchase, cause that's what is was!  Surprised

FOOLED
Wont happen again

thank you

htmom
htmom's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Cops episode?

Did you see the COPs (on fox) episode when the lady gave someone at the crack house $20.00 for crack? She called the cops when the crack dealer did not give her the crack!!! I would say call the cops, makes sense to me.Just a side note, if you get caught with that stuff from India, you will be charged with having a drug with no script. If the cops find out it is fake,you will be charged. It is such a lose, lose situation.Take care and make intelliegent decisions.htmom

goat
goat's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 days 17 hours ago. Offline
yep

i saw it...a very old episode...one from the first year i thinkLaughing

Tubby999
Tubby999's picture
User offline. Last seen 8 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
alpha67

Looks real to me. If it tastes different it may be old.

constance
User offline. Last seen 8 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
GG 249

I appreciate finding this!

I got a package of GG 249 and had never seen them before.  They are the real thing, it's easy to tell the difference.  The imprint is much clearer on the real ones, and the 4 and 9 are both different. The fakes look crude.

I was happy to get them!  The pharmacy, which is in Germany, had tried to send them twice before but they got seized by the DEA, and I got letters from the DEA--the last one threatening me with criminal prosecution.  So I emailed the pharmacy saying forget it!  But they found a way.  My husband and I both need them.

FOOLED
Do we agree?

So whats the deal with the picture of the Pill SARKMO has up? Do we agree is it fake or Real or OLD? Lets do a Survey