Fake Xanax GG 249?

122 replies [Last post]
4N6
4N6's picture
User offline. Last seen 6 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
As far as I know, all the

As far as I know, all the counterfeit ones seem to be coming from internet orders, and are not produced by Sandoz.

You are correct in most manufacturers score alprazolam on both sides.   In fact, ever since I've been photographing tablets,  the Sandoz GG249 is the only exception I've come across.

tulips1932
User offline. Last seen 8 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
gg249

I guess I'm not alone on this topic.  The bars I've had from the internet are only scored on the one side and the other is smooth.  Is that from Sandoz?

I need to know how to get them from the doctor.  He just wont budge he says they are too adictive but I have been suffering with panic attacks for over 20 years. I ordered one other time and got the yellow bars and cant remember the numbers on them. Those are legit. I have to ask 4n6 what the heck is phenazepam? Maybe that's what they are putting in their pills.

goat
goat's picture
User offline. Last seen 2 days 1 hour ago. Offline
re:

"I have to ask 4n6 what the heck is phenazepam? Maybe that's what they are putting in their pills."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenazepam

jdooderj
User offline. Last seen 8 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
same bs

friend ordered some from pakistan and they were just as you say. they were way too large and smelled of chalk. If you look close compared to the picture above the 9 is different on the fake pill. the picture above is a reeal gg249. Friend emailed them back telling them all the ways they looked fake and the guy responded they should contain alprazolam but they were not the real gg249. What also didnt help was the 6 fake oxycotin 80s that were sent. He knew right off the bat those were bunk.

flounder
User offline. Last seen 2 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Kirby

Kirby, your round white bi-scored tab marked ALPRAZOLAM 2mg does contain Alprazolam.  I do not know country of origin.

SoloCPhT
User offline. Last seen 5 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Not really interested in
sarkmo
User offline. Last seen 8 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
2mg Alprazolam Bars - FAKE FAKE FAKE

I just received an order from an internet pharmacy. I ordered 1mg Alprazolam and what I received were these 2mg bars of what was supposed to be Alprazolam. They looked authentic from pictures I found online (I never take a pill I have ordered from an internet pharmacy without first being able to identify it)  They were imprinted with GG249 and looked exactly like the generic xanax I had ordered about 5 years ago. So I thought they were legit. But I began to get suspicious after I ingested half of one (1mg) and feeling no relief from my anxiety, I decided to take the rest of the pill totalling 2mg. Still nothing after 1.5 hours.

SO I began to research online. The # 4 on the GG249 looked different than the real thing. The taste was weird, no bitterness. The size was a little off. Then I found this site and all the posts regarding fake Alprazpolam turning up. SO I deduced that what I was shipped was actually one of these fake pills.

I emailed the online pharmacy that sold them to me and demanded either they ship what I had ordered (1mg pills, not 2mg pills) or they refund my money. They asked me to take a photo of what I received and email them. I did and they are now shipping me what I originally ordered - 1mg alprazolam. I sure hope the real thing arrives this time.

goat
goat's picture
User offline. Last seen 2 days 1 hour ago. Offline
why bother?

too many chances for problems imo

sarkmo
User offline. Last seen 8 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Why Bother?

Yes, I think you are right. Never trust an online pharmacy that doesn't require a proper prescription.

shanc2
User offline. Last seen 8 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Gray alprazolam bars??

I came across one that I need to know whether its real or not. It is smaller than the sandoz white bars, and its a light gray color. The imprint is exactly the same though, GG249. Does anyone know anything about this? Is it not real?