Fake Xanax GG 249?

122 replies [Last post]
tulips1932
User offline. Last seen 8 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
gg249

I have to say I agree with you.  I have had the gg249's and they dont have a taste and I have often wondered if they were sugar pills.  I ordered them off the internet and people put on the website that have gotten them that they are rat poison, not to take them that theyare bogus.  I dont know what to do, because they certainly dont work like the yellow bars.

tulips1932
I know there are bogus bars

I know there are bogus bars out there but what are they putting in them is my question?  It's scary............

gtrplayer
gtrplayer's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 days 5 hours ago. Offline
Well, since an online

Well, since an online pharmacy that will fill prescriptions via a brief questionnaire is already committing a felony in the US, it does not really matter what they put in them. Granted, I don't want to see people getting hurt from taking these "medications", but... unless they come from a real pharmacy, through a written prescription from a real family doctor who knows your history, I wouldn't take anything obtained on the internet.

kirby
kirby's picture
User offline. Last seen 2 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
I Agree with Gtrplayer

Gtrplayer is absolutely correct.  Only ingest what is prescribed by YOUR doctor and dispensed by YOUR pharmacy - after YOU thoroughly read the insert that comes with your pills.

Please be informed.

The world is a perilous place and every consumer is a victim waiting to be scammed.

We see it daily in every aspect of life.

Foods and drugs are very integral components in our lives and YOU must be vigilant because no one else is looking out for you.

YOU need to be responsible for your actions or inactions.  The ultimate responsibility is in your hands.

tulips1932
gg249

Thank you kirby and gtrplayer, I have some bad luck with these sites. It's hard to find ligit sites.  I have a hard time getting them from my doctor, since they are so addictive.  I will not order anymore, the last time I took them they didn't do anything that's why I got on here to see if anyone else had the problem with the gg249.  I'm almost certain they re-manufactur in their countries.

I had yellow bars from my doctor and they came from walgreens and they were absolutely an anxiety sufferers dream, thanks again for advice you two. Nice that some people care.

4N6
4N6's picture
User offline. Last seen 6 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
GG249

There are several threads about this...I posted in another one that we have recently received some in our lab.

They are a bit longer and thinner than the real Sandoz GG249 (the counterfeit tablets measure 3mm x 15mm and the “real” tablets measure 4mm x 14mm), and contain phenazepam instead of alprazolam.

We dont' have any information on their origins, and we didn't quantitate, so we don't know how much of the drug is in each bar.

It's been suggested that they might be Russian, but that is only based on the entry in Wikipedia that states phenazepam was first developed there.

ocrage
User offline. Last seen 15 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
scored

why are they not scored on the other side.they look wrong.just picked up 100 greenstones i believe and the got the thumb prints,and are scored both sides never had one that wasnt scored on both sides.bunk pills

4N6
4N6's picture
User offline. Last seen 6 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
The genuine (as well as the

The genuine (as well as the counterfeit) Sandoz tablets imprinted GG249 aren't scored on the reverse side.  The only visual distinction between the two is the size.

You'd have to ask Sandoz why that is.

ocrage
just weird ive had all the

just weird ive had all the manu. and every time i was dispensed sticks they have been scored both sides.even those round 2mg that cvs in mi. carries are like that.i have just never seen it look like that.and i have been being dispensed 100 2mg sticks for like 4 yrs and i do bounce the pharms to see what they carry.my best i think is rite aid the greenstone g3722 with the thumb prints in the back.

ocrage
change

if u have doubt just switch to something u know is real.are u guys saying the manufacturer has some bad pills out there?just buy ones u know are legit.if i was dispensed from a pharmacy a med that wasnt what it seemed to be i would be rite back there and talk to manager.have him order what u want.customer is always rite.ya haha when your filling this stuff along with the cii they dont wanna believe ya most of the time.