Welcome to Pharmer.org
The Pharmer.org forums are intended to be used as supplements to other resources available on the site. Our team has provided links to some pill identification sites, pictures of foreign drugs and lists of some common drug imprints. We will add more resources in the near future.
If you can't find the information you need, post your question or comment in one of the forums. You must register to post a question or a reply. You will need a valid email address to set up an account. Your email address will not be used or shared by Pharmer.org.
We have a few simple rules for posting:
- Don't use profanity or other vulgar language.
- Don't promote or encourage illegal activities. This includes giving detailed instructions on methods of drug abuse or discussing non-conventional ways of taking drugs. Illegal activity also includes offering to buy, sell or trade any type of medication.
- Do not post any type of advertising in the forums.
- Online "pharmacies" that sell controlled medications without a prescription are illegal, so do not refer to these online pharmacies by name or by links.
- Do not criticize or judge others. If you don't agree with someone else, present your own view in an objective manner. If you can't express your thoughts objectively then ignore the posts. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- To ensure privacy, do not publish your email address in posts.
- If you use information verbatim from another source, please credit that source.
Failure to follow these simple rules may result in your user account being blocked.
Pharmer.org reserves the right to edit, delete or modify posts that might be offensive to others. Please notify about any posts you believe are inappropriate.
Now for the legal stuff:
Pharmer.org makes no warranty, express or implied, that the information posted in the forums is valid or accurate. The information presented, including pill identifications and general drug properties, is not verified by Pharmer.org. All medical info should be confirmed with a licensed medical professional.
Great care has been taken to ensure that information provided by Pharmer.org outside of the forums (for example, foreign pill images, lists of common imprints, new drug approvals, links to outside sources) is accurate. However, we do not guarantee the information. Again, any medical news, imprints, images or other information should be confirmed with a licensed medical professional. If you note any inaccuracies, please email corrections to . We will investigate the matter promptly and make any necessary changes.
With your help we can make Pharmer.org a trustworthy educational resource that provides factual, unbiased and objective information.