Has Anyone Got #360 Oxycodone 30mg month supply and/or a Medical [filtered word] Card

4 replies [Last post]
PainsMyNamebang
User offline. Last seen 3 years 13 weeks ago. Offline

the new dr im gnna b going to gives u the right dosage 4 whatevr ur injury is....as most drs dont like 2 increase the strength in ur meds even if u get worse they want u 2 just stick 2 what they give u even if its a bit much 4 however much pain ur in....considering im in horrible pain n its only gettn worse by the day i figured i would just ask him 4 either #240 Roxicodone 30mg n #120 OxyContin 40mg or 60mg #90 Klonopin 2mg n Oxycodone patches..i was wondering if any1 has been rxd 12 Roxicodone 30mgs a day which comes out 2 #360 a month and if so were u able to get it in 3 different generics?? i kno this may seem like a lot  of meds 2 take a day but i desperately need it n i also would like 2 rebuild up my bad day storage soo in case anythn happens i have some saved as i believe every1 should whos got chroic pain n a ton of other bad debilitating injuries.....im also sick of losing weight because of these junkies ruining it 4 the ppl whove got real pain n dont just take it 2 get high recreationally....i was also wondering if any1 whos got a medical [filtered word] card how much it helped ur pain along wit the pain meds n if its expensive 2 buy the [filtered word] n if insurance covers it????

FEEL BETTER Laughing

&

GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!

goat
goat's picture
User offline. Last seen 4 days 17 hours ago. Offline
what?

Explain your last few posts.    I think you need to leave the forum.

PainsMyNamebang
User offline. Last seen 3 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
REREAD IT AND MAYBE ULL GET IT

my question was exactly what i wrote has any1 ever been Rxd tht amount of tht medicine and if so were they able to get different generics all in the 1 script..and if u have a medical [filtered word] card does any insurance cover it if not is it expensive?? and does it really even help u if u have severe acute chronic pain.........thats all

gm2 LirtoviR
User offline. Last seen 8 weeks 7 hours ago. Offline
Pain

I've been reading your posts for the last few days, you're acting like what a doctor would call "drug seeking behavior"  with some of your statements in your posts. I'm going to try and NOT enable you if that is what you are doing.

1. You don't need to be so concerned about having so many different generic medications of medicine "X".

2. All the questions you are asking are better answered with a health professional and probably not here on this particular forum

3. If you have an insurance questions then you need to contact your insurance medication provider.

Good luck?

Penny for thoughts

goat
goat's picture
User offline. Last seen 4 days 17 hours ago. Offline
I read and comprehend

Very well.  I have had a few complaints about your posts being what we try to steer away from here...lots of profanity...and many odd questions such as this topic.

I suggest you talk with your dr and get ur health in order...it seems that you are self medicating imo and that can be very problematic.