100% FAKE OC 80's.. seen 'em yet?

63 replies [Last post]
dank420
User offline. Last seen 11 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Yes, there are fakes.  They

Yes, there are fakes.  They do nothing.  looks almost exact like the original.  These are coming from a huge counterfeit operation in China.  They are being supplied to the pharmacys by the wholesalers.  They are not from Purdue at all.  This chinese company is making dups of all major drugs, Viagara, lipitor, etc.  There are many ppl getting bad meds and that is not good.  There was a story about it on Dateline, look on the website - interesting story.  Easiest way to tell the diff is taste - some of the fakes are made with drywall (yuk).   

alkisses
alkisses's picture
User offline. Last seen 9 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
thats interesting to sread

thats interesting to sread

phisher
phisher's picture
User offline. Last seen 8 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
"doesn't take a biochemist

"doesn't take a biochemist to tell you that the strongest pain killer out there, next to fentanyl"

Wrong! you missed a couple there. but i digress.

i guess if there are people dumb enough to buy drugs off the black market then that is what they deserve. and that is really what is up.

thatswhatsup
thatswhatsup's picture
User offline. Last seen 10 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
what did i miss

Did you read the end of that sentence?  you might have understood what it said. The entire forum is talking about oxycodone, you know the active ingredient in oxycontin.  What did I miss?  Raw opium or 100 pure [filtered word], maybe we can take a time machine back to the early 1900's and get some [filtered word] from Bayer.  This is a forum on prescription drugs.  so please indulge me as to what is stronger gram for gram than fentanyl?  The only drug more potent is Carfentinal (Wildnil), which is an analogue of fentanyl, which is used to tranquilize large animals, so please forgive me.  I didn't think we were getting into veterinarian medicines on here.  AND THATS WHATS UP!!!

thatswhatsup
thatswhatsup's picture
crazy world

yeah, I saw some of that dateline special, but didn't know all that. Drywall ay' no wonder they taste bad. By the way I love the nickname, my friend has the same one.Smile Purdue knows about it and now they are putting radio frequency devices into there bottle tags to track shipments to pharmacies. Didn't see this one coming.

phisher
phisher's picture
please correct me if i am

please correct me if i am wrong but from my understanding of the quote i posted of yours basically says that oxycodone is the next strongest thing to fentanyl which is incorrect.

here  is some that you missed which show that it isnt the next strongest to Fent

Morphine IV/IM40.75 mg42.5 mg
Hydromorphone50.6 mg52 mg
Oxymorphone700.4 mg71.4 mg
Levorphanol800.26 mg8.8 mg
Buprenophine4000.075 mg40.25 mg
Fentanyl500-10000.03-0.06 mg50-1000.1-0.2 mg
Carfentanyl***1,000,00030 pcg100,000100 pcg

*from rawoodys comparison chart.

a little tid bit for ya;)

thatswhatsup
thatswhatsup's picture
bed time

alright lets put this to bed because we don't know each other and Im sure that you are a swell guy or girl, probably guy. U are correct that that is what I meant, but the point was that when a strong narcotic painkiller such as oxycontin has no effect on a person whatsoever then it is fairly easy to tell if it is fake.  much love my friend.

phisher
phisher's picture
i concur. the whole thing is

i concur. the whole thing is kind of silly and i was just having fun w/ it. it is completely ridiculous that i keep responding to this thread that i swore off a month ago, but it is hard to resist the fun.

much love to you freind. i knew what you meant anyway. also i do believe that someone is counterfiting them, just not purdue as the OP insisted.

its all good. and i agree it should be laid to rest:)

thatswhatsup
thatswhatsup's picture
I dont understand

How did you know it was fake?  If it looked, peeled, crushed and was as potent as a real one.  IF the counterfeits are as good as the real ones than who would care.  I'm confusedUndecided Break it down for me brother.  They did seize a huge shipment coming into Boston thought.

benzofiend
User offline. Last seen 11 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Of cource their are fake oc;s

Many of these rogue chinese companies are making "fake" pills. I shouldn't say fake- I should say counterfeit. They contain the proper amount of what they should i.e oxycodone but they are not made by Purdue or whoever.

So that's why you are seeing the drop in prices for oc. They are "fake".

Look at this company in China: www.bccoc.biz and look at these tec's they make:

http://www.imagesocket.com/view/tec1716.JPG

And just plain ones:

http://www.badongo.net/pic/241504

Rumors are they make oxycontins so why can't their be "fakes"?