100% FAKE OC 80's.. seen 'em yet?

63 replies [Last post]
incognito
User offline. Last seen 8 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Well, you certainly have

Well, you certainly have an imagination, and you have gotten responses from the top five posters of this site. You don't have to tell us how often they are abused, or that they are the drug of choice, etc.

If you believe that counterfeiting is impossible and all counterfeits are crumbly, then you obviously haven't seen recent headlines. See this article.

Maybe some other users who haven't posted will have a response that satisfies you. There is a post on here about a gov't conspiracy dealing with methadone, I will dig it up for you if you like. Otherwise I for one am done with this post. Good luck.

Danielle2343
Danielle2343's picture
User offline. Last seen 8 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
Send the pic

I would love to see a pic side by side and see if our talented *masters* of identification can point out the obvious.

Danielle Nelson

6one7 KiD
User offline. Last seen 11 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
Side by side is

Side by side is meaningless.. My friend had 100, and about 8 ended up being fake.. About a month ago, I went to get 2, and taste tested.. One was fake.. There is absolutely NO WAY to tell by looking.. The color is absolutely a 100% match.. I'm very detail-oriented, and pay attention to little things.. But I was just thinking of something horrible that could make this situation worse.. Like I said, they have NO taste whatsoever - nothing.. But what if WHOEVER is making these added some aspirin or tylenol, to make them taste bitter.. Then it would really be russian-roulette.. And just think, if that's how things got on the street, you think people would think twice before they thought of buying an OC?? 

mitomac
mitomac's picture
User offline. Last seen 9 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
ModeratorMember
DEA

//www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0406/mg0406.pdf

Counterfeit Oxycodone OC 80

with 1.5mg fentanyl

from the DEA Microgram Bulletin

6one7 KiD
User offline. Last seen 11 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
Wow those are TERRIBLE

Wow those are TERRIBLE hahaha.. the ones im talking about are indistinguishable from real ones.. Like I said, I got 2 - looking at them they were identical.. After tasting, 1 was fake..

And about those fake ones from the DEA website.. did you actually read the info?  the fake "OC 80's" actually contained 1.5mg of fentanyl!  If im not mistaken, that's a huge amount, being that fentanyl is dosed by the microgram.. 

kirby
kirby's picture
User offline. Last seen 2 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
That's the Point

That is exactly the point mitomac is making. Distributing fake OCs with fentanyl can be extremely deadly.

Fentanyl is much stronger than OxyContin and can be absolutely fatal even if only a small amount is ingested. Maybe you are cognizant of the subtle differences of appearance and/or color, but most people are not. And it's possible the DEA is not aware of exact duplicates that would even fool you.

We are here to warn you and help others.

Thanks mitomac.Smile

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.
incognito
 Did he mention that they

Did he mention that they look exactly the same as the real ones? 

Rawoody
User offline. Last seen 1 year 14 weeks ago. Offline
So much...

...for incog being done with this post. LOL  Yeah, the OP said they look EXACTLY like the real deals, but only no taste on the inside. He states that the Government is trying to kill all the addicts by taking away their drugs.  I say that it's more likely to be another scam, like selling all pills with a scripted V on them as vicodin.

incognito
 yeah I was kidding about

yeah I was kidding about the mentioning it part, just because he said it over and over and over.  

phisher
phisher's picture
User offline. Last seen 8 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
i guess what i am wondering

i guess what i am wondering is, do they look the same as the real ones?