Morphine Sulfate ER 200 MG

3 replies [Last post]
Herrball
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 9 hours ago. Offline

Hello,

Is anyone here taking the 200 mg MS ER.  Lately, I have been taking this monstrous yellow pill that is marked on one side with an M, I am assuming that's Mallie and the other side is the 200.  I have to break them in half to get them down.  Anyone else ever encountered these things?   They aren't terrbly effective for me but I take them because that's what my pharmacy continues to purchase, costwise, it's the most cost effective MS ER 200 mg they can get now.  I was only curious to see if anyone else has taken these monsters? 

goat
goat's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 days 12 hours ago. Offline
thankfully

No...never seen one...

Trialmember
Trialmember's picture
User offline. Last seen 1 year 22 weeks ago. Offline
I've had the 100mg MScontins

I've had the 100mg MScontins that were big and grey and it had a M on the front and a MS 100 on the back..and the manufacturer was Mylan..I found that the Mallinckrodt n Watson work a little better..what breakthrough meds do u get?? I posted a pic of it on here its on the "Latest Images" off 2 the right under the "Who's Online" window..what breakthrough meds do u get??

penny611
penny611's picture
User offline. Last seen 6 weeks 1 day ago. Offline
Morphine sulphate 200 mg capsule shaped tabs

Yes,

But mine are light green with an "M" on one side and 200 on the other.  It's OK....it also seems to be the most cost effective major pain pill that I have been given.  Methadone has been the most inexpensive.  It is usually a major deal making sure that my  pharmacy has it on a regular basis.  Grateful for it, but there is better.

Good luck, be careful.