Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
Do you sell drugs? How do I order?
- We do not sell any medications.
We are an information website only. Access to our website costs nothing. You will never be asked for fees, donations or any other charges.
Is someone here all the time to answer my question? What if it's an emergency?
- GET HELP NOW - CALL 911, YOUR DOCTOR OR POISON CONTROL.
- If you think you have a poisoning emergency, call 911.
- If you are not sure it's urgent but need an answer now, call your doctor or call poison control at 1-800-222-1222. DO NOT post a question and wait for an answer.
Do you endorse the medications you write about?
- We do not endorse any medications mentioned on this website. We are providing links to credible medical resources for the reader to learn about various medicines, both brand names and generics. When reporting on new drugs approved by the FDA, we will include the manufacturer's website for its new medication if a website exists. And we provide links to manufacturers' websites in our Common Imprints section for the reader's convenience. We are not endorsing any products or any manufacturers.